Follow this step by step guide bellow on how to transfer money from Neteller to bank account.
- Log into your Neteller account (if you don’t have one already click here for instant upgrade to Bronze VIP pro)
- Go to the ‘Money Out’ section in your account
- Click on ‘Bank withdrawal’ and then ‘Add a bank account’.
- Enter your bank account details. If you are not sure about your banking details, contact your bank and they will be able to provide this information for you.
- Click ‘Continue’, confirm your account details and click on ‘Confirm’.
Once the bank details are confirmed, a micro deposit will be sent to your account from Neteller. The micro deposit is normally, received within 2 to 5 business days. In order to see the micro deposit, you need to check your bank statement or online bank account. Once the micro deposit is received, please make a note of the amount of the transaction. You will then need to sign into your NETELLER account click on ‘money out’ and enter the micro deposit number in the relevant field.
If you are having any issues on how to transfer money from Neteller to bank account, you can consult Netellers support here.